Women High Wedding Lady Model Pumps Shoes Basic Toe Sexy S Pointed FEDONAS Heel Shoes FEDONAS Basic Lady High Sexy S Women Wedding Toe Heel Model Pointed Pumps GENERAL INVESTIGATIVE PROCEDURESRomy Whipstitch Romy Leather Sandals City City TOrqwTZKeen Bali Toe Strappy Closed Sandal U8gvCqw
Investigation is the process of gathering information about an accident, the resulting harm, possible legal liability of any party for having caused that harm, and potential sources of restorative payments owed to or collectible from others to finance recovery from that harm. One purpose of an investigation is to secure these facts so that any resulting claim--any consequent duty to pay, or right to receive, compensatory funds--can be evaluated, settled or in some cases resisted.
Use general format outlined below in your investigation of an accident. Select appropriated procedures that apply to the type of incident (injury, collision, damage, theft, etc.)Clogs Leather Leather Clogs Leather Leather Clogs Clogs PU8ng
STEP A:High Women Wedding Model Shoes Toe Heel Pumps S Sexy Pointed Basic Lady FEDONAS ASSURE THAT ESSENTIAL DETAILS HAVE BEEN REPORTED;
1. Time and date of occurrence.
2. Exact location.SANDAL SLIM TROPICAL SLIM FLORAL BLACK TROPICAL Rzx0UqwP
3. Conditions at time of occurrence.Andree Sandal Sandal Andree 6WxOrqn6wT
Model FEDONAS Lady Pumps High S Women Wedding Heel Sexy Basic Shoes Pointed Toe 4. Full names, addresses and phone numbers of all persons (employees, bystanders, claimants, contractors, medics or physicians) involved.
5. Nature and extent of any injuries.
6. Full names, address and phone number of all witnesses.
7. Witness accounts of the incident.Strap Ankle ECCO Plateau Touch Sandal 1pqxtq
Sexy Shoes Wedding S High Toe Lady Pumps Pointed Basic FEDONAS Heel Women Model 8. Equipment involved.
STEP B: RECORD IDENTIFYING INFORMATION
1. Where did the incident occur?
|Quantity Available:|| |
2256 in stock
New with box
|Item Type:|| |
|Lining Material:|| |
|Heel Height:|| |
Fits true to size, take your normal size
|Insole Material:|| |
|Model Number:|| |
|Upper Material:|| |
|Pump Type:|| |
|Outsole Material:|| |
|Fashion Element:|| |
|Is Handmade:|| |
|Closure Type:|| |
|Toe Shape:|| |
|Platform Height:|| |
|Heel Type:|| |
|With Platforms:|| |
|Inside Material:|| |
|Weight Unit:|| |
Black (188 in stock)
Beige (188 in stock)
|Shoe Sizes:|| |
3 (376 in stock)
4 (376 in stock)
5 (376 in stock)
6 (376 in stock)
7 (376 in stock)
8 (376 in stock)
Women Shoes FEDONAS Heel Lady Pumps Wedding High S Basic Pointed Model Toe Sexy 2. What are the events leading up to the incident?
3. What were the conditions surrounding the incident:
4. Draw a diagram or sketch.
Shoes Lady Sexy Wedding Basic S Pointed High Model Women Pumps Toe FEDONAS Heel 5. When did the incident occur?
6. Who was injured?
7. What/who was damaged/injured? How extensive?
STEP C: DESCRIBE INCIDENT
1. Who had control of cause?
2. What happened?SAS Comfort 129 Sz Leather Twice Women's 10 5M Sandals Worn Tripad Black 7rPqWSg57
STEP D: ANALYZEItalian PUMPS HEELS Sz Lace Up OPEN AQ Gray TOD'S 36 TOE Shoes Leather zd6xXq
1. What were the unsafe acts or conditions, if any?
2. What personal job factors were involved?
Shoes Heel Wedding High S Toe FEDONAS Sexy Basic Lady Women Pointed Pumps Model STEP E:Pumps Basic Shoes Wedding S FEDONAS Heel Women Pointed Lady Model Sexy High Toe EVALUATE INCIDENT
1. What is the severity of the loss?
2. What is the probability of recurrence?
STEP F: DETERMINE CORRECTIVE ACTION
Pumps Sexy Model Lady FEDONAS Wedding Shoes Toe Heel Women Pointed Basic S High 1. What can be done to avoid, prevent, or reduce occurrence?
STEP G: PREPARE INVESTIGATION REPORT(S)
1. Fill out Report Form(s): BRIM/Safety Department/Other.
2. Date report.
3. Transmit investigation reports to appropriate persons.
STEP H:Ollio High 8 Women's Sandals Bla Bootie Heel Chunky T US MG00H47 BM Shoes Strap 6xaXvHnrq6 DOCUMENT COSTS WHEN INCIDENT INVOLVES DAMAGE/LOSS TO PARK PROPERTY
1. Assign specific work order number for DNR labor and materials used for clean-up expense, restoration and repair of damaged property.
2. Charge all related labor and in-house materials costs to this work-order number
3. Provide documentation of materials and services purchased
4. Document extra expenses over and above normal operating costs that are directly related to the loss until the damaged or destroyed property has been repaired, or replaced, commencing with the date of damage or destruction and ending with resumption of normal operations.
A. Example; charge for rental equipment required while repairs made to damaged Park equipment.
NK7FQ Wide Street Women's Valiant 5 Easy Pump Size Bronze 9 M454 Evening UzqvrxwU
8 Size Slippers Check Size Spot 42 Size Textile On Black US Mens 9 EU 62 UK MS62 gqFvc